Friday, December 11, 2009

A fast one about the York Street Station

I'm sorry I don't have time for a decent sized blog right now but I will very soon. I promise.
I have another Shep story that I want to get out there.
For now though, I want to post these links for readers of the blog who aren't on Facebook or Twitter.
These are photos that I took yesterday and over the last couple of weeks of the York Street Station work's progress.
As you'll see it's getting difficult to recognize the place.
Have no fear though. I have had lengthy conversations with the contractor and I am convinced that he knows his stuff and will do a good job.
I was very surprised today to see a technician on site with a nuclear densometer checking the compaction of the soil that the contractor has tamped inside the building.
To me this is a very good sign that J. D. Irving takes this work very seriously and wants it done properly.
Take a look.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=138413&id=650102059&l=d2e926080e

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=138415&id=650102059&l=9522c1da65

Stay well,

Tim

No comments: