Thursday, June 10, 2010

Something neat is coming

For anyone who drops in to read this I'm sorry that I haven't done a blog in so long.

It's hard to explain but I get ideas to write about but when I try to write I run into mental blocks or things that just prevent me from getting it done.

There is one that I've been working on that I'll finish eventually. I'll explain why in the blog.

There's also something really cool (well I think so anyway) that I started working on today.
It's a variation on the blog I did with the old and recent photos of the York Street Station but it involves many other places around town as well.
I'm going to try and get a lot done tomorrow on my lunch hour since I won't have much time this weekend.

We're heading to Moncton on Saturday to see the new movie about my all time fave band RUSH. Wowzers, I HAVE to do a blog about RUSH one day. I'm surprised that I haven't really.

The movie is only playing for 2 days in theatres in just a few cities then is coming out on DVD.
It sure would be amazing if we could actually see the real band but that's not happening any time soon out here.

Anyway, the variation picture thing I'm doing isn't my original idea.
I saw someone else's on the on the internet yesterday.
That's all I'll say about it for now.
I think you'll like it.

Stay well,
Tim

No comments: