Thursday, May 28, 2009

My evening is planned

Without getting nasty and graphic about the next 24 hours of my life, I just drank the first packet of Pico-Salax of 2 before my groovy little test tomorrow afternoon.
I don't know what to expect from this stuff but I'm not planning on going out tonight. Just in case.
I have to tell you though. I am very disappointed with myself.
I was sure that the instructions told me that I could only have breakfast today so I didn't have anything after a bowl of cereal this morning.
I was so hungry today I chewed my pen extra hard to get nourishment from the plastic.
I just looked again and see that I could have had lunch! How did I misread that??
Oh well, too late now.
Now I wait.
An uneventful evening is preferred.
Stay tuned!
(Or maybe you don't want to? That's okay, I wouldn't either.)

Tim
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments: