Thursday, August 19, 2010

Empire Building

Interesting. I've joined an online game of empire and wealth building at a site called EmpireAvenue.com.
I'm not completely certain how it works but it appears to give us a share value based on our online presence and posting frequency.
From this we earn funds as other members buy our shares and we buy and sell others'.
What is sweet for me is that my value is based on Facebook, Twitter and this blog!.
I admit that this blog won't earn me much value since I'm patchy with the posts of late but I'm on Twitter and Facebook all the time. Nice.
I need to post this verification code somewhere in the blog for my blog to be part of my profile so just ignore this :) EAVB_KEMDJTRNEQ .
Now to get rich!

If only there was a way to get this thing working on real dollars rather than imaginary internet currency.

Stay well,
Tim

No comments: