Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Most Amazing Video I Have Ever Seen!

Today I watched the most wonderful and touching video that I have ever seen on Youtube.
The entire world has also been watching and everyone feels the same way as I do The video has been viewed more than 12.9 million times.
We are all in love with Susan Boyle who recently appeared on the television show Britain's Got Talent.
This is the British version of American Idol complete with Simon.
I've never been a fan of these shows but I have fallen in love with Susan Boyle.
I'm not sure how to insert a Youtube video in here like Charles does so I will just insert the Youtube address.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnmbJzH93NU

My friend Rhonda sent it to me today and I wasn't quite sure what to expect.
When I first saw Susan I realized that something incredible was coming.
She was far too average looking to be an average singer.
Why would everyone be watching this video if she is merely average?
What a charming lady she is! The way she replies to Simon Cowell's questions is so sweet.
You can almost hear in her voice that she has a secret that she is about to share with the world.
As Susan answers Simon's questions you see everyone being sceptical thinking that she doesn't have a chance.
The accompanying music is turned on and she starts to sing a song of angels the likes of nothing I have ever heard before.
At one point she does a 5 step rise in notes and nails every one beautifully and perfectly.
I got tears in my eyes listening to this wonderful 47 year old songbird.

I started using Twitter a couple of weeks ago and today everyone was twittering about Susan.

I'm watching The National news on CBC at this very moment and they are showing a piece discussing Susan and how she has captured hearts around the world.
I am thrilled to see that she is not about to slow down any time soon.
Everywhere I looked on the internet has Susan! Try Googling her name and see how many hits come up.
I have yet to see anyone saying anything bad about her. How could anyone possibly say anything negative?
Everything about her is charming and lovable.
She says in a news video that she has never been married, never been kissed and lives with her cat Pebbles.
If you haven't already, do yourself a big favour and watch the video.
If you have seen it already, do like I am and watch it over and over again.
I get a tear in my eye every single time.
I am so looking forward to seeing much much more of Susan in the near future.

Stay Well,
Tim

No comments: