Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sorry..

I had a complaint about the length of my rambling blog yesterday.
Sorry about that.
I suppose this is the danger of having the ability to write a blog while reclining comfortably on the couch with a purring cat on your chest.
If I was sitting at my desk I would be more inclined to rush to get it done so that I can go and recline on the couch with a purring cat on my chest.
I'll do my best to keep that in mind for future posts.
If I do happen to forget and ramble again, so what? Its my blog.
One thing before I close this. I had an inside tip on something and I'm going somewhere in the morning to try and see someone.
If I'm successful I will put a picture up here tomorrow.
If I'm not successful I will still write about it tomorrow.
So mysterious aren't I?
Take Care,
Tim

No comments: